Data available on the web is unstructured and ineffective in providing useful business insights. Here, web scraping tools help simplify the data extraction process and enable organizations to easily retrieve web data without spending much time and effort.
How Does A Web Scraper Work?A web scraper uses bots to scrape data from the web. Web scraping tools extract the underlying HTML code and data available in the database. A web scraper can copy this extracted data to your downstream system. Automated web scraping tools are the most viable option for businesses that want to automatically access structured data from web data.
Although web scraping can be done manually, it is a tedious task and not mention time-consuming. Instead, you can use a data scraping tool to speed up the scraping process and save valuable time and money. In addition, the data collected by a web scraping tool is more accurate than traditional manual scraping.
Why Do Businesses Need A Web Scraping Tool?Today, an increasing number of organizations prefer to use a web scraping tool as it automates the process of extracting large volumes of relevant data. Businesses use web scraping for different purposes and get different benefits from it.
Fast And Seamless Data Collection
Better Market Analysis
Change is good. But, some unexpected market changes have the potential to affect the business negatively. Therefore, companies today need complete and accurate information about what their customers want from them and what their competitors are doing differently. Such insightful information helps businesses understand the emerging trends in the market and streamline their products or services accordingly to stay relevant in the market.
The Simple Process Of Data Enrichment
Every day, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are generated by marketers, freelancers, and business owners. This means that the data that companies acquire becomes less effective after a period of time. A data scraping tool can help businesses optimize their data to ensure consistency, accuracy, and high quality. If companies leverage the right tool for data scraping, they can get verified data that is compliant with regulatory changes.
How To Find the Best Tool For Web Scraping?With so many web scraping tools available, it can be difficult to find the best one for a business. There are a few factors any business should consider when deciding on a tool. Speed Speed is a huge factor when it comes to using a data scraping tool. The amount of data a business consumes only grows over time, so it's important to find a tool that doesn't slow down with massive increases in data demand. Ability To Overcome Creeping Challenges Businesses should choose a data scraping tool that can bypass site restrictions. There are many websites that have anti-scraping measures in place. Intelligent bots built with robust algorithms are capable of overcoming these obstacles. Quality Of Extracted Data Data quality is critical for businesses if they are to make profitable decisions. The extracted data must be enriched, validated, and organized into the desired format. Tools that come with intuitive dashboards and reports accelerate decision-making. Now, let's find the right automated web scraping tool for your business to start your digital transformation.
Top 5 Best Web Scraping Tools 2022
1. Top Lead ExtractorTop Lead Extractor is a web scraping software that allows you to scrape the internet without being blocked for emails and phone numbers. You can use different countries' proxies to avoid blocking. You can get data from more than 66 search engines by name, zip code, website URL, and mobile company code. Top Lead Extractor is designed for marketers, freelancers, and business owners who want to collect data for email marketing, mobile marketing, and text marketing without programming knowledge. There are many downloadable formats in the Contact Extractor such as CSV, Excel, Text, etc.
2. LinkedIn Recruiter ExtractorLinkedIn Recruiter Scraper is a desktop app that allows you to find, extract, and export data from multiple LinkedIn profiles in the minimum time with 100% accuracy. You will get data from LinkedIn in a CSV, Excel, or Google Sheets using the LinkedIn profile Scraper. If you want, you can also schedule the LinkedIn data scraping task.
It's simple to get started with LinkedIn Recruiter Profile Scraper if you want to extract data from LinkedIn profiles and search results. LinkedIn scraping tool requires little to no technical knowledge to extract data from LinkedIn.
he LinkedIn Extractor tool also includes detailed tutorials and documentation to make it simple to use.
3. Cute Web Email ExtractorCute Web Email Scraper has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to extract real and valid emails from any webpage using the latest web scraping technology.
The bulk email extractor allows you to extract emails for more than 195 countries from more than 66 search engines. Its a desktop application enable you to export scraped email data to Excel, CSV, and Text files. In addition to email data extraction, Cute Web Email extractor save your searched history.
Although Cute Web Email Grabber has a free version that can be used to check the performance of the software, it does not include all of its features. Its paid version, which ranges from $50 to $60 per month, gives you access to a variety of premium services.
4. Google Map ExtractorGoogle Maps Scraper provides business data from Google Maps in the shortest time with 100% accuracy. Google Maps Lead Extractor is designed for b2b marketers, business owners, and technology companies.
By using the Google Maps Data Extractor you can get business email, phone numbers, social media links, ratings, reviews, descriptions, addresses, and much more from a business listing. Assume you're scraping Google Maps business listings for 50 various locations.
To handle the various locations, you have to spend countless hours finding, scraping, and copy-pasting data from Google Maps. While by using Google Map Extractor , you can find and extract data for any location by name, zip code, address, and business listing URL automatically. Moreover, the data will be provided in the CSV, Excel, and Text files for the user by the Google Maps business listings scraper.
5. Cute Web Phone Number ExtractorCute Web Phone Number Extractor is a desktop application for extracting mobile numbers from websites, search engines, and local files. Phone Number Scraper is simple to use and do not require any coding to extract phone numbers from websites. There are hundreds of articles and videos to understand the working of the software.
The Cute Web Phone Number Finder tool, on the other hand, provides different formats such as CSV, Excel, and Text formats to save the extracted mobile numbers.
The Cute Web Mobile Number Extractor has the ability to search for phone numbers by name, zip code, website URL, and mobile company code. Its great benefit is that you can get a phone number database from more than 66 search engines for more than 195 countries without programming.