Paid account gives access to additional features like:
- Send InMail, without introducing to anyone and is cold calling on LinkedIn View much more profiles but free account has monthly limit.
- Access more specifics on who’s viewed your profile. This is huge – the free account you can see only the last 5, the paid account you can see the last 90 days
- Advanced Search has a much deeper dive into company size and seniority level. If you sell to larger companies, this is a very valuable feature.
- Saved searches are a great way to build your sales pipeline. The free account gives you 3 saved searches and each paid level gives you more.
- OpenLink As a Premium member, you can get messages from any LinkedIn user at no cost to them. This is allowing anyone outside your network that is also an OpenLink member to send you a message – this is not LION – LinkedIn Open Network members.
BONUS: LinkedIn offers a large banner header images to only premium members to show off your brand.
Each paid subscription option does offer a one-month free trial so it’s well-worth testing and decides which one works best for you and your business.
So, with these extra features you will have access to lead suggestions, enhanced searching, and monitoring activity at the individual and organization levels all make the investment well worthwhile. Once you have access to more profiles it is still imperative to remember the two most important points when it comes to LinkedIn lead generation: a list of targeted prospects and compelling message copy.
Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator extractor or LinkedIn Recruiter extractor to find targeted prospects for your business and generate leads.