For the lead generation or social media marketing, you need to have a lot of 1st-degree connection. Here are some tips to grow your connection.
1. Make a strong profileYour profile is just like a window for the prospects to knock it. List your industry, skills, interests, etc.
2. Personalize Your Connection RequestsSearch profile of the member you'd like to connect with, such as a person who works in a similar role at another company. send them connection request with the wording like, "I've seen your posts and noticed some of your work, etc.
3. Follow UpFollow up the people you are interested in and start liking their content.
4. Engage in GroupsThere are a lot of LinkedIn Groups that have some type of association with your professional life. If you choose to post unique content in groups and be engaged on others’ posts will also establish a rapport that leads to a connection.
5. Post useful contentPosting more often brings additional opportunities for likes, shares, and comments, If your content seems relevant to them, they would love to connect.
6. Promote Your LinkedIn URLPromote your LinkedIn profile by posting the link in a status update, tweet, pin, video, photo, etc. to make your presence on other platforms.
7. Leverage KeywordsSimilar to optimizing your website, LinkedIn gives you the opportunity to attract profile visitors based on the words you choose. List all the possible keywords for your job title people most likely to search.
LinkedIn Lead Extractor
LinkedIn allows extracts an Email address, Phone, Website, Address and LinkedIn profile for all your first-degree connections but in case of the second, and third-degree connections, email addresses will be available only if the LinkedIn member has made email address public. Same will apply to your out-of-network connections.