Scraping data from LinkedIn company profiles manually can become a time-consuming and difficult task. Follow this article if you want to learn how to scrape data from LinkedIn without coding and wasting time.
Luckily, LinkedIn scraping tools to make this easier and avoid all the well-known challenges that come with LinkedIn scraping have been developed in recent years. Particularly, LinkedIn Company Extractor is one of the best and smartest solutions on the market to find, extract, and export data from LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Company Data Extractor is a no-code web scraping software that gives you the power to easily and automatically detect and extract data from any business profile on LinkedIn. Since no code is involved in the LinkedIn scraping process, this tool is open to anyone.
Plus, it allows you to execute LinkedIn data scraping tasks on-demand by using its official APIs as described here. And starting with the updated version of LinkedIn Extractor, you can also auto-export your scraped LinkedIn data to Excel, CSV, or Text files.
Let’s now see how to use LinkedIn Company Extractor to scrape data from LinkedIn, store it in the CSV or Excel file, and then use this data for marketing, freelancing, and lead generation purposes.
What Is A LinkedIn Company Extractor?“LinkedIn Company Scraper provides data scraping services based on a point-and-click interface anyone can use to scrape data from LinkedIn to Excel”. LinkedIn Profile Scraper is a professional website crawler you can use to extract multiple types of data from LinkedIn without coding knowledge. In detail, it comes with features to make LinkedIn scraping a trivial activity.
For example, you can configure it to follow the links and keep extracting data while browsing a LinkedIn profile, automatically rotate the user agent string, and deal with pagination or infinite scrolling — even when confined to a specific part of the LinkedIn company page. These are just a limited set of all the features LinkedIn Company Extractor comes with.
Moreover, LinkedIn Email Extractor supports both a simple and an advanced mode. The first one is based on an advanced auto-detection algorithm that makes data extraction from LinkedIn easy and automatic, and it is meant for users with basic needs.
On the other hand, the second one allows users with customized needs to unleash the true power of the LinkedIn scraping tool. What they both share is the user-friendly point-and-click interface devised by LinkedIn Data Extractor to guide you throughout the entire process of data discovery, selection, extraction, and exporting.
Wrapping up, LinkedIn Company Extractor is an easy-to-use no-code service allowing you to scrape data of any format from LinkedIn business profiles, pages, and groups. Pagination and infinite scrolling are no obstacles.
In fact, for LinkedIn Crawler you can use proxies to hide your IP and rotate it to avoid IP blocking. And when you have finally extracted your data from LinkedIn, you can save it locally and back it up to the cloud with a couple of clicks. The software will do this all without any coding.
How To Use LinkedIn Company Extractor?Let’s now use LinkedIn Data Scraper to scrape data from the Advertising company's profiles on LinkedIn. Considering how LinkedIn works, scraping it would be complex. In fact, it shows the most important data in an isolated section while implementing both pagination and infinite scrolling.
Fortunately, as you are about to see, the LinkedIn Company Profile Scraper makes everything easier.
First, you will see how to install LinkedIn Email Grabber. Then, you will learn how to define a scraping task aimed at extracting data from LinkedIn. 2 Simple Steps To Use LinkedIn Company Extractor
1. InstallationIt is time to install LinkedIn Company Pages Scraper. To perform the scraping task on LinkedIn, you will require LinkedIn Company Extractor. You can download it here:
Downloading is free, but some advanced feasters may require the Standard, Professional, or Enterprise plan. You can find all the information on the plans offered by the LinkedIn Data Export tool here.
You are now ready to see the LinkedIn Lead Generation tool in action!
2. Defining the Scraping TaskSince the goal here is to extract data from LinkedIn, you have to tell the software location, industry, and country for data scraping from LinkedIn.
- Run LinkedIn Contact Extractor, define the task, or paste the following target business profile URL into the main input field to extract data from LinkedIn:
- You will get all the results from LinkedIn for your given instructions.
- Now, you have to select the LinkedIn profile of your interest and the LinkedIn scraper will start scraping data from this LinkedIn profile automatically.
- You can select all search results for data scraping from LinkedIn.
- After extracting data from LinkedIn, you can export this data to your computer in CSV, Excel, or Text file.
- In this way, you can get data from unlimited LinkedIn company profiles on a daily basis. The accuracy of the data will be 95-98%.