Tired of Copying LinkedIn Leads Into Excel Spreadsheets?If yes "Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor" is the right choice saving your valuable time and money. LinkedIn is the best source of contact information of professionals worldwide with 120 million users and extensive targeting capabilities to allure advertisers. You can approach Physicians to freshly baked food providers listed on LinkedIn through our Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor.
Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor Main Features
Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor can extract your targeted customer's LinkedIn contact information and complete profile.
Keyword based searching
Lead Extractor searches your targeted customers based on your search keywords.
Using LinkedIn Advanced search feature, search for people by keywords, industry, location, company, experience level, and more.
Specific LinkedIn Page Extractor
Just open your required profiles page in LinkedIn and LLE will start extraction from the same page as opened in LinkedIn.
Auto-save and Recovery
Sometimes computer/software shut-downs unexpectedly; don't worry you can recover your search results just by one click.
Save Viewed Profiles History
Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor has the ability to save the history of viewed and saved profiles so that already saved profile should not view again.
Option to set delay between requests to simulate as is human being is surfing in a browser.
Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor support Unicode character-set. You can save fetched search results in Unicode format.
Internet Failure Detector
Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor automatically pauses/resumes on internet failure during processing.
You can also apply filters to get your targeted contact list.
Software provides options to save extracted data in EXCEL format, .CSV files (Opens in EXCEL), TAB delimited (.txt files) format.
Why Use Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor?LinkedIn has been creating buzz in social media circles for many years now, however many businesses are yet to fully capitalize on this remarkable tool for their online marketing and promotional needs. Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor is the best tool to get contact information from LinkedIn according to your business needs.
What is LinkedIn?This might appear a rather simplistic question; however it's important to understand that LinkedIn is not merely a social network aimed for business users. Rather, it should be viewed as an online network of influential people all over the world. For most individuals, gaining contact with the most powerful people in business is one of their biggest challenges. Getting round conventional 'real-life' obstacles, LinkedIn essentially brings business people together in a new and unique way. If utilised properly, this tool can even allow the humble office junior to engage in discussion and build connections with company CEOs.
Find Business Partners, Clients and Service ProvidersWhatever your business objectives, LinkedIn will help you to build a network of useful contacts. Simple searches in your field will reveal thousands of experts, service providers and potential clients. If you do not personally know an individual, you may request to be introduced through a mutual contact or can send an introductory email.
RecruitmentIf your business is recruiting, LinkedIn can provide easy access to potential candidates. There are both paid options and those involving no financial outlay. Businesses can search for candidates that fit their required level of expertise and approach them directly, provided they are at least '2nd degree' contacts. In order to search further afield, a monthly subsciption is needed. However, even the basic or 'business' package allows users to contact any individual with a LinkedIn profile.Whatever your recruitment objectives, LinkedIn is the ideal networking site to find the connections you need to grow your business and here is Linkedin Online Web Data Extractor to help you.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- Net Framework v4.0
LinkedIn has some commercial use limitations on search:
- Basic Account: 100 profiles daily. It has monthly limit as per the number of first degree connections in your account. On ending monthly limit it will not allow to extract further.
- LinkedIn Premium Account:
- Business Plus: 300 profiles daily.
- Executive: 400 profiles daily.
- Pro: 500 profiles daily.
- Do not do continues extraction more than 3 hours.
- For reading commercial use limitations on LinkedIn click More
- LinkedIn also blocks user accounts/IP address if too many requests are fired within a certain time limit. For example 70 - 100 requests in 2 - 3 minutes therefore apply proper random delay on software settings.
- LinkedIn provides Email address, Phone, Website, Address of the connections for all your first degree connections but in case of second, and third degree connections, email addresses will be available only if LinkedIn member has made email address public. Same will apply to your out-of-network connections.
- Software extracts only what LinkedIn provides.
- The product may not work properly or show error if there is any change in linkedin.com structure.