Tired of Copying business leads from yellow pages Into Excel Spreadsheets?If yes "Yelpe" is the right choice saving your valuable time and money. For B2B leads, Yellow Pages is the best source of contact information. You can approach business hours or decision maker listed on Yellow Pages through our Extractor.
Our software contains chrome browser so that you can do search with your keywords on the yellow pages websites. Our software supports USA, Canada, UK, Austria, India and Newzealand yellow pages websites.
- You can have all in one software:
- Yellow Pages Scraper for USA
- Yellow Pages Scraper for Canada
- Yellow Pages Scraper for Australia
- Yellow Pages Scraper for New Zealand
- Yellow Pages Scraper for UK
- Yellow Pages Scraper India
- Yelpe can extract your targeted business leads from Yellow.
- Yelpe support all search filters(e.g. keywords, location, category etc.) supported by yellow pages website.
- You can extract any special profile pages with URL.
- Sometimes computer/software shut-downs unexpectedly; don't worry you can recover your search results just by one click.
- Yelpe has the ability to save the history of viewed and saved profiles so that already saved profile should not view again.
- Option to set fixed delay, random delay, and long delay between requests to simulate as is human being is surfing in a browser.
- Yelpe support Unicode character-set. You can save fetched search results in Unicode format.
- You can also apply filters to get your targeted contact list.
- Software provides options to save extracted data in EXCEL format, .CSV files (Opens in EXCEL), TAB delimited (.txt files) format.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Net Framework v4.5.2 or later
Note: Our request to our customers that our extractor products are for personal use only and to use all/any information fetched through them in an ethical manner. Ahmad Software Technologies is not responsible for any misuse or unethical or illegal activities done by anyone using our Products. Our extractor products are based on the flow that can be executed through manual efforts.