There are more than 800 million global LinkedIn users in 2022 and that number is expected to grow to 1 billion by 2025.
How Can You Choose The Best LinkedIn Scraping Tools?LinkedIn scraping tools can help you create your own email list and phone number lists for targeted industries and countries from LinkedIn to increase sales and revenue for your business.
So, are all LinkedIn lead generation tools good for you?Here are some factors to consider when choosing the best LinkedIn scraper for your business:
Easy to useLinkedIn Scraper Tool should have an easy-to-use interface that can be easily used by non-technical people even if they are not familiar with programming or LinkedIn scraping.
Free Trial:A good LinkedIn Crawler always has a free trial for its user. So that they can use and check the LinkedIn scraping software before buying it.
Provide Excellent, Fast, And Targeted Results:If your emails or calls do not reach your customers' inboxes then all your email and telemarketing efforts will fail. Accuracy and speed are important factors in any LinkedIn Grabber software. If speed is slow then you are wasting your time and you can copy and paste data yourself from LinkedIn profiles and search results instead of buying software.
If LinkedIn Scraper does not provide targeted results, you are wasting your time and money. In other words, a LinkedIn extractor should have the ability to search your potential clients or users' data by name, zip codes, country codes, and profile URLs. So that you get the accurate data for the targeted location you want.
Provide Data In A Ready-To-Use Format.Data can be collected through any LinkedIn scraper software but data is useless if it is not structured. The best LinkedIn email scraper should have the ability for the user to search and export data in various formats. If LinkedIn data miner provides you with data in an organized Excel, CSV, or text files, you can easily use that data for different marketing campaigns.
The Best LinkedIn Scraping Tools To Collect Data For MarketingNow that you are convinced that you need a robust LinkedIn scraping tool for your business and marketing needs, we come to the topic of tool selection. Want to know the best LinkedIn data collection tools that you can use? After considering the tool-selection criteria we mentioned before, we have identified 2 great LinkedIn automation tools for you.
We have highlighted each LinkedIn scraper tool’s key features, pros and cons, pricing, and usability so that you can compare these tools side-by-side and find your best fit. Ready to get started?
1. LinkedIn Lead ExtractorLinkedIn Leads Finder is the best solution for companies, marketers, and freelancers who need a bulk email and phone number database from LinkedIn User profiles for their marketing campaigns. Marketers and freelancers can find customers' and users' data by names, zip codes, and LinkedIn profile URLs. And they will get all the extracted LinkedIn data in CSV, Excel, or Text files.
LinkedIn Profile Extractor is one of the best LinkedIn scraping tools to get bulk and targeted emails and phone numbers from LinkedIn profiles and search results. With the free trial, you can check the software performance but you can’t export data in CSV, Excel, or Text formats in the free version. Starting Price: $59.99 for 3 months. Key Features:
- You can scrape each and every detail from a LinkedIn profile such as an email address, phone number, social media links, job title, experience, skills, website link, and much more.
- You can find data by name, profile URL, and zip code.
- LinkedIn Email Finder supports CSV, Excel, and Text formats to save extracted data.
- User-Friendly interface and suitable for all types of business owners, email marketers, telemarketers, and freelancers, including beginners.
- Simple to set up
- Helpful video tutorials and blog posts
- 24/7 customer support is available
- You will get a targeted industry b2b database by industry type, business name, and zip code.
- You also have videos and blog posts to understand the working of the software.
- 24/7 support in case you need help using this LinkedIn scraping tool.
- User-friendly interface
- Coding-Free LinkedIn scraping tool
- 3-Day Free Trial available
- Support all countries supported by LinkedIn
- You can run this software on all the latest and older versions of windows
Cons:Find emails of businesses or customers only who are registered on LinkedIn. Can’t find data from any other social media site except LinkedIn.
UsabilityB2B, B2C, SaaS, and solo entrepreneurs can use the LinkedIn Lead Extractor software with ease.
2. LinkedIn Company ExtractorLinkedIn Company Scraper is an effective data scraping tool built to help startups and fully established businesses grow their b2b leads lists. LinkedIn Contact Extractor allows users to reach their customers faster by providing useful targeted email and phone number lists that enable marketers to take their marketing strategies to the next level.
And the best part about using LinkedIn Company Extractor?LinkedIn Data Export Toolcan find emails, phone numbers as well as social media links, and website links from LinkedIn company profiles and search results. LinkedIn Scraper has a free plan that gives you access to all of the features mentioned above except data export!
PricingIts price for 3 months is just 59.99$.
Affordable pricing plans
Have many filters to apply
24/7 customer support
Multiple formats to export data from LinkedIn
Cons:Find and scrape data from LinkedIn only.
Usability:LinkedIn Business Email Extractor is ideal for anyone who wants to grow a business through email marketing or telemarketing.
Final Thoughts?LinkedIn Email Finder tools are a must-have for a successful email marketing and telemarketing strategy for your business.
Among other things, these LinkedIn scraping tools ensure your promotional offers and messages reach the right audience. They can help to grow your targeted customer and business database speedily.