Lead Extractor extracts email addresses, contact information, and Skype, MSN, AOL, Yahoo, and ICQ IDs from the web.
Lead Extractor supports targeted searches like advance search of google, yahoo, bing etc. It has an option to extract selected or all kinds of information like email addresses, phone numbers, messengers ids (skype, icq, MSN, yahoo). Lead Extractor has long list of customize-able options so that you can customize your search and search results according to your target and needs.
Lead Extractor searches for email addresses. Due to the multithreading power of the software, the process runs quickly, and at the end of it, you are provided with a list of emails of potential clients.
Search phone numbers on specified sites, or search by keyword, selecting suitable sites in search engines.
Instant Contact Extractor
The software is capable of finding not only email addresses and phone numbers, but also data like Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo Messenger IDs. You don't need any additional plugin for this.
Save Bandwidth and Time
To save bandwidth and your precious time "Lead Extractor" has an option "Don't allow recrawling of already crawled pages in new searches".
Auto-save and Recovery
Sometimes computer/software shut-downs unexpectedly; don't worry you can recover your search results just by one click.
Internet Failure Detector
Lead Extractor automatically pauses/resumes on internet failure during processing.
Lead Extractor support unicode contacts. You can also save fetched contacts in unicode format.
User can customize the crawler behaviour according to his needs.
In case if any site or search engine block the IP, you can add proxy-settings.
Big Search Engine List
Lead Extractor support more than 66 search engines. You can search according to your country.
You can export in .xlsx files, .CSV files (Opens in EXCEL), TAB delimited (.txt files) format opens in NOTEPAD.
This piece of software has a multi-threading system, in which the contact information is being searched can be found at an exhilarated speed, without compromising computer performance.
- Internet: Internet connection is required.
- Hardware: This software can run on any hardware that can run windows. There is no specific requirement to run this software.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- Net Framework v4.0
Software Limitations:Software do not support data extraction from images, AJAX, and sites requiring authentication.
Lead Extractor Features
Extracts Email address, phone number, Fax number, Skype, googletalk, MSN, Yahoo, and ICQLead Extractor can extract different information types: email address, phone and fax numbers, Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, and AIM.
Keyword based contact searchingLead Extractor will extract data by the entered keyword related to your niche. The program will use the search engine(s) specified. Then it will scan all of the websites and look for information.
URL Crawl Depth LevelMaximum levels below root page to crawl. If value is 0, the homepage will be crawled but none of its links will be crawled. If the level is 1, the homepage and its links will be crawled but none of the links will be crawled. If you want to crawl searched sites external links then this value must be at least 3.
Multithread searchIt means how many processes will be created to process your search criteria. Processing speed will be as much faster as the number of processes.
Refined search within a websiteIf you know a website where your potential clients communicate, click on "Contacts From Websites" enter the URL in the "Websites List". Our program will collect the contact information for further calls, SMS messages, or emails. This is one of the best ways to create a targeted contact list.
Import Websites ListThere is an opportunity to load the file with the list of website URLs list.
Three types of searches are available
- Crawl Same Site
- Crawl Linked Sites
- Crawl Same Pages Only
Unicode SupportLead Extractor support unicode contacts. You can also save fetched contacts in unicode format.
Internet Failure DetectorLead Extractor automatically pauses/resumes on internet failure during processing.
Save Bandwidth and TimeTo save bandwidth and your precious time "Lead Extractor" has an option "Don't allow recrawling of already crawled pages in new searches".
Search OptimizationLead Extractor has a number of options to optimize your search results:Don't Crawl URL Limitation
In the settings, you can tell the "Lead Extractor" which types of URL should not be crawled.
Parse Page Limitation
Parse only if Page URL have keywords in your defined keyword list.
To maximize the correct phone numbers search results, you can define phone number filteration by country code, area code, operator code and phone number minimum and maximum digits length.
You can also apply email filters to get your targeted email addresses.
Contact Type Filteration
You can limit your extraction with any of these: Email address, phone number, Fax number, Skype, googletalk, MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ
Save Contact informationLead Extractor provides options to save contacts in EXCEL format, .CSV files (Opens in EXCEL), TAB delimited (.txt files) format. Save searched results separately i.e. phone numbers, emails and messenger IDs in different files.
Lead Extractor ScreenshotsMain window of Lead Extractor is divided into 2 tabs:
- Extract Contacts from Search Engine Via Keywords
- Extract Contacts from Web Sites
How to Search Contacts By Keywords?
- Keywords: Enter your search keywords top left text box and click on Arrow button. You can add multiple keywords per line in the keyword box.
- Search Engine: Select search engine from top left list.
- URL Crawl Depth Upto Level: Select maximum levels below root page to crawl. If value is 0, the homepage will be crawled but none of its links will be crawled. If the level is 1, the homepage and its links will be crawled but none of the other links will be crawled. If you want to crawl searched sites external links then this value must be at least 3.
- Number of Processes: It means how many processes will be created to process your search criteria. Processing speed will be as much faster as the number of processes.
- Settings Button:Click on Settings button to do your settings
- Search Now Button: Click on "Search Now" button to start your searching
How to Search Contacts from Websites List?
- Websites: Enter sites link in top left text box and click on arrow button. You can add multiple Sites simultaneously by adding space or new line between links.
- Your added websites list will look like the top right list box as shown in screen.
- To crawl added sites and their linked sites select "Crawl links Sites"
- To crawl only added sites their internal links select "Crawl Same Site"
- To crawl only added sites home page select "Crawl Same Page Only"
Settings Tab "Limit to Parse URL"How to Apply URL Filteration?
- Don't parse and crawl URL having: "Lead Extractor" will not crawl URL if URL contains keywords listed in list. You can remove any keyword from default list.
- "Don't parse and crawl URL having": To extract contact information "Lead Extractor" will parse only those pages contained keywords defined in second list. If you want to parse every crawled page then please empty list. e.g. items-for-sale in link
Settings Tab "Phone Filtering"How to Apply Phone Number Filteration?
To maximize the correct phone numbers results use this screen:
- Please select the country for which you want to search phone numbers. If area code of any country or mobile operator code is missing in your selected country then you can add in the codes box labelled with green color.
- Do Phone number length Adjustment
- Apply phone number separator characters like comma, dashes, spaces, and dots according to your country standards
Settings Tab "Email Filtering"How to Apply Email Filteration?
- "Don't Include Emails Containing Words": Email address should not be fetched containing words in the list one.
- "Email must have any of these Words": Each fetched email address should have any word from the list two.
Settings Tab "Contact Types"How to Apply Contact Types Filteration?
- "Select contact type you want to extract:"Check the boxes you want to select contact type extraction.